Pushing the boundaries of skate-focused sneakers, adidas unveils their brand new 3ST.003 Shoes, part of the brand's signature 3ST footwear franchise. Developed alongside the company's pro riders, the 3ST.003 was purposely given minimal components while still embodying a stand out silhouette, drawing heavy inspiration from adidas' rich vintage soccer shoe archive. Made with a contemporary full one piece bootie construction and a well rounded cupsole construction, the shoes provides a sock-like feel and crucial impact support. Fashionable and functional, the 3ST.003 delivers innovative features and an overall progressive unique design.
- 3ST.003 Black Granite and White Shoes from adidas.
- Part of adidas' 3ST franchise.
- Combination suede and mesh upper.
- Adituff: internal reinforced panels within toe box for long-lasting skate durability.
- Semi-translucent rubber foxing tape with added rubber panels on outer and inner sides for skate durability.
- Woven heel tab for easy on-and-off access.
- Unique fold down tongue with adidas Trefoil logo.
- Perforated adidas signature 3-stripes logo along the sidewalls.
- Breathable mesh lined interior.
- EVA insole for comfort.
- Cupsole construction for impact support.
- Rubber outsole with HEX-FLEX and herringbone tread pattering for grip.
- adidas logo detailing throughout.
Size & Fit:
- Unisex US shoe sizing.
- Fit: True to size.
- Width: As expected.
- Low-profile design.
- Full one piece bootie construction for sock-like feel.